Supporting a Vibrant and Dynamic Livestock Sector
The Prairie livestock industry is a vibrant and dynamic sector of the rural economy. PAMI has long recognized the importance of this sector and actively supports and participates in the technological advances that have helped it grow and succeed.
PAMI’s Agricultural research and development staff is experienced with animal husbandry in a wide range of common species from cattle, swine, horses and poultry through to more exotic species like bison and elk. PAMI works with clients to develop or assist with:
- Livestock feeding and handling practices and systems
- Nutritional management – planning and optimization
- Customizing livestock feed rations
- Pork production facilities – design, upgrading
- Herd health management
- Production scheduling and management
- Exotic livestock care and handling.
PAMI’s Western Beef Development Centre (WBDC) offers a specific focus on innovation and advancement in the beef cattle industry to maximize profitability and sustainability of the western Canadian beef cattle industry.
For more information on how PAMI can work with your organization,
please Contact Our Service Teams.