For numerous testing purposes, PAMI uses a thermal imaging for remotely determining the temperature of objects during tests or operation.
- Temperatures can be acquired to provide a complete temperature profile of an object under test or real-world conditions.
- Pictures and/or videos can be recorded while the objects temperature profile is changing.
- Laser sighting allows for pin-point temperature acquisition of an object.
- Temperatures problems can be easily and safely identified for further investigation.
- Fluke FLIR T440 Thermal Imaging Camera
- Accuracy: Accuracy calibrated with +/-2°C of reading
- Thermal sensitivity: Less than 0.045°C at 30°C
- High Temperature Range: Measuring up to 1200°C
- Image: Blend thermal with visible light images on screen
*The Thermal Imaging Camera is supported through cooperation with Western Canada Testing Inc.