In the lab, PAMI test equipment is able to reproduce a wide range of loads, forces and vibrations that realistically simulate conditions that vehicles, equipment and components will experience during their real world operating situations.
PAMI’s Field Simulation Equipment:
- Provides an extremely flexible servo controlled hydraulic actuation system supported by a 90 gpm hydraulic power supply with multi-channel control capability.
- Offers a broad range of load-control options including monotonic for simple sinusoidal inputs for fatigue evaluations to RPC simulation for more representative evaluations.
- Can be configured to apply a variety of loading conditions from single channel harmonic analysis to multi-channel dynamic representations under simultaneous loading conditions.
- Can be controlled using a variety of known inputs such as force, displacement or strain in addition to derived parameters such as energy.
- Is capable of producing inputs up to 100 Hz with resulting accelerations as high as 20 G depending on the load.
Actuator Equipment Consists of:
- 2 – 11 kip actuators with 6-inch displacement
- 2 – 22 kip actuators with 10-inch displacement
- 2 – 35 kip actuators with 12-inch displacement
- 2 – 80 kip actuators with 20-inch displacement
- 1 – 145 kip actuator with 20-inch displacement