Position: Social Media/Marketing
Term: Term Position, May-August 2018
Location: Humboldt, Saskatchewan
PAMI/WESTEST is looking for a current student or new graduate with a passion for marketing and social media. You must be a highly organized and creative to support marketing activities to B2B, key messages, social media content/calendar, and targeting key audiences. He or she will also be responsible for helping develop and produce communications materials for the organization. You will be involved in event planning, market research, and social media.
Assist with maintaining PAMI/WESTEST Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook pages, including scheduling, editing, publishing and sharing content, and provide analytics for all social media accounts. Support research-based work and the marketing programs, responsible for the coordination and implementation of trade show booths and event planning activities. Source promotional material and support the Business Development Team.
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from a post-secondary education program in Marketing.
- Proficient with social media and presentation software such as Microsoft Office Suite, Twitter, LinkedIn, MailChimp and blogs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive and action oriented with an attention to detail.
- Ability to leverage social media and digital platforms.
- Ability to work independently and as collaborative member of a team.
- Capable problem-solver.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and internet navigation
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits
Applications Close: April 4, 2018, at 5:00 p.m.
Contact: Please send resume of qualifications and experience, including references to:
VP, Finance and Administration
Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute (PAMI)
Box 1150, Humboldt, SK S0K 2A0
Fax: (306) 682-5080
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.