Partnering with PAMI provides many benefits for your process or project: conceptualization, research, design, innovation, adaptation, testing and knowledge transfer to enhance sustainability and profitability in agriculture and other industry sectors.
- Provides access to a broad base of skill sets that you may not have in your organization including application expertise, library services and product implementation knowledge
- Provides you with access to in-depth knowledge of the agricultural and other industry sectors.
- Saves you time and money compared to setting-up and operating in-house project-focused operations of limited duration
- Provides economical specialty services not available in-house
- Provides independent third-party objectivity in evaluating or executing your project
- Provides equipment or process redesign and modification services to correct substandard performance
- Shortens the process/product development cycle
- Helps ensure product durability and safety
- Helps reduce warranty costs
- Provides product improvements
- Helps meet regulatory, certification and third-party testing requirements
- Identifies cost-reduction opportunities/strategies.