Position: Engineer II or III specializing in electronics and/or computer science
Term: Full-time 6 month contract position, with the opportunity for extension or to become full time
Location: Humboldt, Saskatchewan
Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity where your efforts support expansion, productivity and profitability in agriculture, mining and transportation industries with the end result being improved quality of life? Collaborating with the Project Management team, the Engineer II or III will be responsible for design, develop and testing of electrical devices and equipment.
PAMI is a dynamic, exciting place to work with enthusiastic, energetic team players. The nature of our projects and work exposes you to a wide variety of jobs, projects, and tasks that call for critical thinking and analysis to generate outside-the-box creative solutions.
- A professional electrical or computer science engineer or a technologist.
- Over 5 years of experience working with the following programs: Zuken E3, PLC programming.
- A minimum of 3 years experience designing or manufacturing electronic components, cables/harnesses, wiring, and control panels in the agriculture, mining or transportation industries.
- Experience managing multiple projects, budgets, and teams.
- Valid driver’s licence is also required.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Work with a highly skilled team of engineers, technologists, and tradespeople to successfully deliver projects for the agriculture, mining and transportation industries.
- Work with the design team on electrical and electronic designing, fabrication, and testing.
- Integrate electrical and electronic systems into industrial vehicles with technologies such as CAN Network (hardware and software) and design tools.
- Operate and calibrate instrumentation and data acquisition equipment.
- Assist with field testing of vehicles and machinery with a focus on the performance of the electrical/electronic systems. Analysis and report writing of key findings in a timely manner is vital.
- Communicate and collaborate with the project team about project issues, solutions, and outcomes.
- Support and maintain a safe, happy and healthy work environment.
Credentials and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical or computer engineering in agriculture, mining and/or transportation industries.
- A degree or diploma in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Technology from an accredited technical institute or university.
- A team player with a reputation for upholding safe and high-quality standards.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and is a self-starter.
- Confident working with Power BI and Project Online.
Applications Close: October 29, 2020
Please send resume of qualifications and experience, including references to Human Resources at email@example.com