David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Marketing and Communication Manager, based in Saskatoon.
If you are looking for a challenging position where you are responsible for all marketing and communications duties for a company whose mission is to enhance sustainability and profitability in agriculture and other sectors through research, innovation, adaptation and knowledge transfer, look no further. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator is responsible for developing materials and interacting with internal and external customers to deliver clear and consistent messaging to the public and media.
- Responsible for all communications and marketing efforts, including media relations, publications, web site management, strategy development, social media, tradeshows, digital advertising, and event coordination.
- Work closely with the Business Development teams in Saskatchewan and Manitoba to develop actionable marketing and communications strategies in order to achieve sales targets with agricultural producer groups, agricultural machinery manufacturers, mining companies, and other industrial sectors.
- Collaborate with agricultural commodity groups and provincial governments on media relations and social media efforts, along with events and seminars in order to improve the organizations’ profile and reputation with producers in Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Plan, research, write, edit, proof read, produce and distribute various communications for both internal and external audiences.
- Create artwork and photography to further “paint the picture” for all media and communications.
- Evaluate and measure communications, keep pace with technology, use creativity and maintain technical accuracy to ensure quality and effectiveness of campaigns and messages.
- Perform technical writing and editing to promote the organization’s service offerings and image across multiple mediums such as web, social media, etc.
- Research and track media reports and industry news.
- Engage with the customer community to provide visibility of company capability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Marketing and communications experience.
- Design creativity and refined aesthetic sensibility.
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills required.
- Exceptional photography skills.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click Apply to send your resume in confidence directly to Deborah Sutherland, Consultant, Aplin Sales & Marketing. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-SAS