The Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute requires a Project Leader for our MB / SK Operations with locations in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba and Humboldt, Saskatchewan. This is a 1 year contract, full-time position with an immediate start date.
1 year contract, full-time position.
Portage la Prairie, Manitoba / Humboldt, Saskatchewan.
- Engineering or Agriculture Degree with machinery interest
- Aid in trouble shooting problems to help define root cause.
- Be self- motivated and able to work independently
- Strong communication skills(Oral and written) with both the client and with coworkers.
- General use of equipment – instrumentation, electronics, computer hardware and software, mechanical concepts, pneumatic and hydraulic concepts.
- General knowledge –machinery and equipment operation including Precision Ag Systems
- Operate test equipment.
- Perform basic computer tasks.
- Evaluate and operate equipment being tested.
- Collect, analyze, document and record product deficiencies as discovered
- Regular interaction with clients.
- Must be able to travel through-out Canada and the United States for extended periods.
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary and benefits.
April 30, 2018, at 12:00 p.m.
Please send resume of qualifications and experience, including references to:
Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute