Position: Summer Student
Now accepting resumes for summer students for the following roles:
- Design Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Agronomy Assistant
Term: full-time, term position
Duration: May 1, 2019, to August 31, 2019
Location: Humboldt, Saskatchewan, and Portage la Prairie, Manitoba
- University students must complete two or three years of a four-year program.
- College students must complete one year of a two-year program.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel are required.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of engineers and technologists to successfully deliver projects for various industries.
- Review relevant literature and conduct background research on specific topics.
- Work with project staff to design, document, and test various equipment.
- Procure and prepare equipment required for data collection.
- Test equipment both in the field and in a lab environment.
- Understand and follow all requirements for safe and efficient work
- Prepare detailed notes on methodology and results to allow efficient reporting of project outcomes.
- Analyze and compile results into technical reports.
- Communicate with project team about project problems, solutions, and outcomes.
Applications Close: December 19, 2018, at 5:00 p.m.
For further details, please contact your recruitment centre at the following:
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Regina
- University of Manitoba
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Olds College
- Lakeland College
- Red River College
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted