In response to concerns raised by producers, Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute (PAMI) is taking steps to ensure precision agriculture technology can be used to its fullest advantage regardless of the make or age of machinery.
- Engineering Technologist (CAD Team Leader)
- Technical Writer
- PAMI researcher is presenting at international mycotoxin conference in the Netherlands
- PAMI Tackles Technology Integration In Farm Machinery
- Do you own a Massey Ferguson TO35, 35, 130, 135, 150, 230, or 235 tractor with NO roll over protection system (ROPS)? We want to hear from you!
- Star Wars and Star Trek: How precision ag may land in the farm of the future.
- ‘Looking Ahead in Ag Tech’ – A PAMI Presentation at the KAP Annual Meeting
- PAMI machinery experts are at the Crop Production Show in Saskatoon, SK January 8 to 11.
- PAMI Working To Improve Pulse Crop Storage And Profitability
- The PAMI Reports Fall / Winter 2017 Edition