In response to concerns raised by producers, Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute (PAMI) is taking steps to ensure precision agriculture technology can be used to its fullest advantage regardless of the make or age of machinery.
- PAMI Tackles Technology Integration In Farm Machinery
- Do you own a Massey Ferguson TO35, 35, 130, 135, 150, 230, or 235 tractor with NO roll over protection system (ROPS)? We want to hear from you!
- Star Wars and Star Trek: How precision ag may land in the farm of the future.
- ‘Looking Ahead in Ag Tech’ – A PAMI Presentation at the KAP Annual Meeting
- PAMI machinery experts are at the Crop Production Show in Saskatoon, SK January 8 to 11.
- PAMI Working To Improve Pulse Crop Storage And Profitability
- The PAMI Reports Fall / Winter 2017 Edition
- We can help you access support from the National Research Council Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP)
- Visit us at the AMC Convention and Trade Show November 29 to December 1 in Saskatoon, Sk.
- PAMI is hosting Western Economic Diversification WINN Information Session.