PAMI is piloting a low-cost ROPS safety project. Here’s how it works:
1. PAMI provides you engineered drawings
2. You build the ROPS according to the specifications
3. PAMI tests the ROPS on our state-of-the-art equipment
4. If it passes, you build another ROPS to install on your tractor
Here’s what you get:
1. Money for materials
2. Money for some labour costs
3. Engineered-approved ROPS installed on your tractor
4. A safer tractor that protects you in case of roll-over
Check out the CCHSA – PAMI ROPS video!
Interested? Contact us today!