Position: Administrative Assistant
Part-time, one-year term position starting in January 2018
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Successful completion of an Administrative Assistant program is essential.
- Must be a proficient user of Microsoft Office 2013, with exceptional knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Excellent typing and proofreading capability, including strong grammar skills and a keen knowledge of sentence structure and punctuation rules, are a necessity.
- Ability to organize, plan, and complete a large volume of tasks with accuracy and strong attention to detail, taking into consideration frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
- Must have strong data entry skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a strong team environment is essential.
- At least five years of office experience is preferred.
- Farm and/or technical background is useful.
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary and benefits.
November 29, 2017, at 12:00 p.m.
Please send resume of qualifications and experience, including references to:
Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute
P.O. Box to Box 1150, Humboldt, SK.
Fax: (306) 682-5080
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.